Hi everyone :)
I am Léo Hemamou, and welcome to my webpage!
I am currently a final year Ph.D. student. This magnificent journey has begun since October 2017 in collaboration between LIMSI-CNRS, Telecom ParisTech, and EASYRECRUE.
My research work is pluridisciplinary as it combines IO psychology, machine learning, multimodal model, and social signal processing. I am especially interested in an automatic evaluation of hirability in the asynchronous job interview. Among the topics studied in the context of my Ph.D., I am focusing on personal selection, job interview, neural networks, multimodal representation, and interpretability.
The aim of my work is to :
- evaluate automatically the hirability of a candidate based on his video answers
- infer social competencies of the candidate
- compare the results obtained through machine learning with results in IO psychology, especially for non-verbal behavior.
My PhD work is supervised by
- Jean-Claude MARTIN, Computer Science Professor at University Paris-Sud, conducting his research at LIMSI-CNRS.
- Chloé CLAVEL, Associate Professor in Affective Computing, conducting his research at Telecom ParisTech.
I have intensely worked in collaboration with